Polaris RZR Tail Light Whip Power Connector Pigtail as pictured.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Unplug the stock harness at either TAIL LIGHT and plug our harness inline and run the wires to your LED whip light or whatever 12v accessory you'd like to power.
- FITS: RZR 900/1000, XP 1000, XP Turbo 2015-2020. Connect plugs directly to the tail light plug, not to the main plug that feeds the lights along the bed. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU PLUG IT IN ANYWHERE OTHER THAN DIRECTLY AT EITHER TAIL LIGHT.
- NO CUTTING REQUIRED- Plug and Play into your existing harness. Use the included splices to hook up the wires to your LED whip or other 12v accessory.
- 3 WIRE OUTPUT- White to running light, red to brake light, black to ground. White will provide 12v any time the key is on. Red will only provide 12v when the brake pedal is pressed.
- WIRING- Use the white wire to power accessories such as whips and license plate lights. Use the red wire to power additional brake lights. Use the black ground for all applications.